Layering- today's outfit post...Slojevito odjevanje- današnje ruho

 With temperatures being what they are layering clothes seems to be the only way. At one moment it is sunny and in the next cloudy and really cold. I like the aesthetic aspect of layering, but what appeals to me most of all is the practical side of it.  While I'm outside I can put on my hoodie and zip up and inside I can take some of my numerous layers of clothes off. Just in the case you're wondering how many layers I'm wearing the answer is about four...and if that makes me look like I have a few pounds more I couldn't care less. I was actually going to write something about stripes today but taking in consideration that the stripes on my pants are so subtle that one can hardly notice them (especially on the photos) I'll just say that I love stripes. Now I can wear all the stripes that I want and look as if I'm following trends.







Zdravo. Zima je još tu, mjenja raspoloženja kao netko kome su joj dali pogrješne ljekove i ne vidim drugog rješenja osim slojevitog odjevanja. Estetski gledano, privlači me slojevito odjevanje, valjda ima neki dio mene koji viče više je bolje, a utječe li zima na to, gotovo sigurno, pa budimo iskreni jesam zimogrozna, u moj stilskom rječniku ne postoje traperice niskog struka i goli bubrezi, a volim da mi je toplo. Ovako kad se navučem, uvijek mogu skinuti jaknu i duks gdje sjednem na kavu ili odem u kupovinu, a nije mi hladno dok šetam. Htjela sam nešto reći i u prugicama, ali mislim da se ove na mojim hlačama i ne vide dobro, tako da taj pokušaj pruge na pruge baš i nije uspio. Kako se vama sviđa taj trend pruga? Meni jako.

Comments

  1. Ja prugice obožavam, nikad mi neće dosaditi :))
    I joj više ova zima kad će više završiti, već su mi džemperi i šalovi dosadili :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veri nice look!

    Thank you for your visit and your comment, I hope to see you soon.

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful sweater!love your outfit and what you did to your hair!!kisses!!
    http://shoppingtherapy153.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. svidaju mi se prugice! i da i ja cekam da zima vise ode, svida mi s etvoja pletencica :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have so nice weather and in Bratislava was snowing.. Hm.. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice, little star! I like your outfit very much! Original and elegant! :D Kisses and a hug!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Che belli i tuoi capelli così!
    Fabiola

    wildflowergirl

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute.

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pink hoodie!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pull!!!
    What about following on Bloglovin' too?
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice pics, as always ;)

    XOXO
    Arianna

    http://aryannastyle.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/AryannaStyle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anche io con questo freddo metto mille strati, e chi se ne frega se sembro due taglie in più! :D :D Carinissima la felpa color fragola!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Ivana,
    Again ,the three color combination mustard-purple-white is what i like very much.This time your hairdo is great too.
    Greetings from

    best dressed poland

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank your for noticing the hairdo:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Superb! You always give us the most perfect inspiration, the most beautiful pics and the most amazing outfits! Love your hair by the way...
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great style ! I love your sweater :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

REPAINTING AND REPAIRING AN OIL ON CANVAS, A PAINTING OF ASSISI ( ITALY)

FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY:A SUMMER DRESS (STAEDTLER PENCIL WATERCOLOURS)

CIRCUS THEMED CREATIVE ARTS & CRAFTS ( DIY ) IDEAS FOR BOTH KIDS & ADULTS

FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: LBD AND VINTAGE VIBES

THE ISLAND OF THE MISSING TREES BY ELIF SHAFAK (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BLOGGERS ART GALLERY

HOW TO STYLE A BROWN FAUX LEATHER COAT?

BOOK REVIEW: MURDER IN THREE ACTS, A NOVEL BY AGATHA CHRISTIE