Summer in Dalmatia...Ljeto u Dalmaciji...L'estate in Dalmazia











I wish I had an epic story to go with these photographs, but I'm afraid I don't. The thing is that I'm starting to feel the summer has arrived and I wanted to share the photographs that I took (on various occasions) to convey that feeling...and perhaps even to celebrate the fact that the summer has come... The location is Dalmatia, the region I originate from and speaking of which I'm not sure how to call myself as sharing a name with a breed of dog (however adorable it may be) seems kind of weird.

So, here it is...a little bit of inspiration. Are you excited about the summer? I'll probably always be, it's my favourite time of year...and this is what summer feels like to me. Btw I've noticed that some of my readers know their way around Croatia, so I'm curious...Can you guess the cities on these photographs?

Voljela bi da imam neku zanimljivu priču da ide uz ove fotografije, ali nemam... jednostavno osjetila sam da je došlo ljeto i htjela sam to na neki način proslaviti pa sam napravila nekakav mali sažetak fotografija...Možete li pogoditi gdje je što?;)

Comments

  1. Treća fotka s galebom je divota, predobra! Hm, Hvar? Barem koja...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. većina je Hvar, ima jedna i od Splita, a ova zadnja je Komiža:)

      Delete
  2. thank you so much for sharing! These photos are incredible :) I hope, I will visit this place in the future! It's my must see :)

    PersunMall Giveaway!!!
    Giveaway Chicnova - Win a $30 coupon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FOtografije su divne, ali bas divne :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful setting. The water, the village... I know I'm from the United States, but this is a fabulous European setting.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Che location meravigliosa....foto stupende!!

    Hily
    Life Behind a Lens

    ReplyDelete
  6. summer is my favorite time of year as well! these pictures truly depict the essense of summer! thanks for sharing them! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oo, looks perfect. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great place Ivana . I would love to spend some holiday time over there.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. dobar ti je onaj galeb :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hvala, još da mi je bio i pristojan fotoaparat pri ruci...

      Delete
  10. I dont know the cities but one thing I know, its a beautiful place just looking at the pictures!!!

    http://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful pictures, I believe not everything needs a story, sometimes its just about memories spent together. Oh and I'm sure the place was named before the dog maybe haha xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. very nice views =)

    I'd be happy to see you http://ouralternative.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

REPAINTING AND REPAIRING AN OIL ON CANVAS, A PAINTING OF ASSISI ( ITALY)

FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY:A SUMMER DRESS (STAEDTLER PENCIL WATERCOLOURS)

FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: LBD AND VINTAGE VIBES

CIRCUS THEMED CREATIVE ARTS & CRAFTS ( DIY ) IDEAS FOR BOTH KIDS & ADULTS

THE ISLAND OF THE MISSING TREES BY ELIF SHAFAK (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

HOW TO STYLE A BROWN FAUX LEATHER COAT?

How To Wear Yellow In Summer? + Mostar's panorama + Goranci restaurant

BOOK REVIEW: MURDER IN THREE ACTS, A NOVEL BY AGATHA CHRISTIE