Plavo drvo( odjevna kombinacija) / Blue tree (outfit post)






jacket/jakna: vintage+ DIY, sneakes/ tenisice: umbro, the rest/ostalo: no name


 My posts recently have revolved around painting to the point of being almost themed and I'll continue on that path by presenting clothes that I have decorated with textile paints myself. In nine out of ten cases, there is  DIY element in my outfit, but it has only lately occurred to me that I might create paintings on clothes ( thought I've used textile paints  for almost a  decade now). 

This jacket is vintage, very warm (despite the sleeves) and that blue tree 'appeared' on it in the Spring. I'm presenting it only now because last Friday was the first day when it was actually cold enough for me to wear it. If I recall well, I was feeling pretty miserable hence the lack of any make up. However, I ended up quite liking this casual 'no brainer' outfit that wasn't really meant for the blog (but then again I never plan blog outfits or posts). On another note, the cold days are gone for now and it seems like Spring has arrived in Mostar instead of Autumn so you can expect to see me dressed accordingly.

*My posts lately have been lacking in one sense and that is writing. The fact is that I simply didn't have the energy. First there was fever that I had been struggling for months and the cold I have right now seems like a significant improvement to how I was feeling lately with the fever  draining all my energy. So, just in case you've wondering why my posts have become almost or completely text free.


Moji postovi su se u zadnje vrijeme vrtjeli oko slikanja u tolikoj mjeri da su bili gotovo tematski i nastavit ću tim putem pokazujući odjeću koju sam sama ukrasila tekstilnim bojama. U devet od deset slučajeva, u mojoj odjevnoj kombinaciji ima neki uradi sam projekt, ali tek mi je nedavno palo na pamet da bi mogla stvarati slike na odjeći (iako se već desetljeće koristim tekstilnim bojama).

Jakna je vintage i jako topla (unatoč rukavima), a plavo drvo na njoj naslikala sam prošlog proljeća.  Predstavljam je tek sada  zato što je prošli petak bio prvi dan kada je zapravo bilo dovoljno hladno da je obučem. Ako se dobro sjećam, osjećala sam se poprilično bezveze, pa stoga ne nosim nikakvu šminku. Međutim, na kraju mi se dosta svidio ovaj ležerna kombinacija o kojoj nisam ni razmišljala i koji nisam ni namjeravala staviti na blog (ali u biti nikad i ne planiram taj tip postova). Čini se da će to biti zadnja jesenjska kombinacije neko vrijeme jer je odjednom zatoplilo u Mostaru.

* U mojim zadnjim postovima nedostajalo je pisanje za koje jednostavno nisam imala energije jer me izmorila temperatura sa kojom sam se borila mjesecima i prehlada koju sada imam čini se,u odnosu na to kako sam se osjećala u zadnje vrijeme sa tom fibrom koja mi je oduzimala svu energiju, znatnim poboljšanjem. Tako, samo ako ste se pitali zašto u zadnje vrijeme u mojim objavama nema teksta ili ga ima jako malo.

Comments

  1. Ova torba je praaavi pogodak! Međutim, najviše od svega cenim ovo što sama radiš! Svaka čast :* http://lamiastoria018.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hvala....torbu sam kupila prošle godine i pošteno sam ju iznosala, a još mi nije dosadila:)

      Delete
  2. Great outer and place :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja kad god pomislim da nešto nije za blog, ispadne sasvim suprotno na kraju ;) Divna opuštena kombinacija, mesto je prelepo a tvoju umetničku crtu neću ni da komentarišem. Nadam se da si bolje <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bellissima questa giacca, l'hai resa speciale con il DIY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What stunning photos! Cool location!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That background left me speechless :o
    I hope you're feeling better now, sweety!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hard to believe that photos are taken in a city, right? I love it when mountains surround a city, thought it often result in a climate that is too hot in the summer because the air cannot circulate.

      Delete
  7. Jaknica je predivna! Stablo koje si naslikala joj daje (a i kroj) neki japanski stih i to mi je predobro i stvarno ti super stoji... odlicna :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. divim se japanskoj estetici i umjetnosti tako da mi je to najljepši kompliment<3

      Delete
  8. This place is awesome! And your jacket is also cool.

    Fiercekrieg

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pics are stunning! You look so cute!
    I'm following you now on gfc, hope you'll follow back :) keep in touch xx, Veni

    Style with Veni | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so pretty! The mountains are so gorgeous. I love your jacket and the design on it.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow amazing scenery pictures! The jacket looks great, the tree design is so pretty.
    - Madolline

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mi piace questa giacca dal sapore orientale!
    Fabrizia – Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  13. This place is fabulous and your outfit is very stylish! Wonderful look!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The jacket is beautiful. True, your diy pieces show your talent so why hide them. It is now your signature look so own it :)). Besides, i like how you designed just one side of the jacket with your work. I honestly thought it was part of the jacket until i started reading. You look lovely Ivana, and beautiful backdrop again.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Marvelous jacket ! <3 <3
    These landscapes are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

REPAINTING AND REPAIRING AN OIL ON CANVAS, A PAINTING OF ASSISI ( ITALY)

FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY:A SUMMER DRESS (STAEDTLER PENCIL WATERCOLOURS)

FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: LBD AND VINTAGE VIBES

CIRCUS THEMED CREATIVE ARTS & CRAFTS ( DIY ) IDEAS FOR BOTH KIDS & ADULTS

THE ISLAND OF THE MISSING TREES BY ELIF SHAFAK (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

HOW TO STYLE A BROWN FAUX LEATHER COAT?

How To Wear Yellow In Summer? + Mostar's panorama + Goranci restaurant

BOOK REVIEW: MURDER IN THREE ACTS, A NOVEL BY AGATHA CHRISTIE